In 2024, Ciclismo Classico guests are not required to be vaccinated or have proof of vaccination before trip departure.
Symptomatic Guests: If a guest starts experiencing symptoms on the trip we will ask them to take a COVID-19 test.
- If the test is positive, we will ask the guest to isolate from the group.
- If negative, we will take no further action.
At Ciclismo Classico:
- We have always valued small-group travel. Ciclismo Classico trips average 12 guests per trip, with a maximum of 18. Small group travel allows flexibility for comfortable distances at meals, route and safety talks, and transports.
- We will send you a list of group participants 20 days before your tour begins so you may see what the group size is. We’re always just a short phone call away for any questions regarding your group.
- We will dine with your comfort in mind. Small groups, outdoor dining, or a private table? We can make it happen. We are working with restaurants to create a comfortable, safe dining environment so you can relax and savor the local flavors.
- A Ciclismo Classico picnic is a guest favorite. There will be slight changes to how we prepare and serve, but one thing that won’t change is our picture-perfect picnic spots.
Ciclismo Classico follows recommended guidelines set by health officials, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as local authorities where applicable.