Travel insurance is one of the most important things you’ll need for your trip. Ciclismo Classico highly recommends travel insurance protection in event of a medical emergency, lost baggage, trip interruption or in the off chance that you need to cancel your trip. There are several travel insurance protection options out there and you may purchase on your own.
Protect your Travel with Allianz Travel
As a world leader in travel protection, travel insurance from Allianz Travel Insurance is available. With 24/7 support from travel professionals around the world, they help over 21 million people each year to protect themselves from the unpredictable.
Get a quote below or call the travel agents at Via Mondo at 315-707-4372 for more information about a travel insurance package that’s right for you.
IMPORTANT! In order to purchase insurance that provides coverage when you “cancel for any reason or for pre-existing conditions”, you must purchase insurance within 14 CALENDAR DAYS of deposit.
Why do I need travel insurance?
- You have to cancel a trip last minute. Travel insurance can reimburse you for your prepaid, non-refundable trip costs — including vacation rentals, car rentals, hotels, and flights — if you have to cancel for a covered reason.
- Travel delays leave you stranded. Travel insurance can reimburse you for eligible meals, accommodation, and transportation expenses during a covered delay.
- You get sick or hurt when you’re far from home. Travel insurance can reimburse you for care following a covered medical emergency while traveling. We can even arrange and pay for a medical evacuation if needed.
- Fender-benders are unavoidable. Renting a car means taking on a big financial risk; even a tiny scrape can cost you hundreds. Low-priced rental car insurance lets you drive worry-free.
- You need help in a hurry. Whether you’re planning a week-long road trip or a weekend getaway, you never know what might happen. Travel insurance gives you access to our 24-Hour Assistance hotline for expert, personalized support in a crisis.