Ireland Bike Tours
Ireland is windswept in beauty, with a history in stone. A small island with a big reputation: breathtaking landscapes and fascinating, friendly people, whose lyrical nature is expressed in the warmth of their welcome. We love Ireland as she is as beautiful inside as she is outside. We bike and hike there as the nature calls us to enjoy all.
Essence of Ireland
- Experience Ireland’s most revered coastal areas
- Hike or bike Ireland in the most pristine, greenest and purest landscapes on Earth
- Enjoy fresh, delicious and locally produced Irish food. Seafood feasts and home baked delicacies. Ireland is on the foodie map!
- Indulge in Irish music, song and dance in the evenings
- Learn about fascinating Gaelic language and culture
Add Exclusive Travel Offers and Stories to Your Inbox
Ciclismo Your Way
Don’t see what you’re looking for among any of our existing itineraries? We can create a trip just for you!
Wherever you go in Ireland you will discover an abundance of cultural expression. It’s become almost trite to declare that Ireland operates a cultural surplus. Its main strengths are the literary and musical fields, where Ireland has long punched well above its weight, but it is well represented in most other fields too. Many areas have been closed off to influences of the modern world, leaving the languages and traditions of the region completely intact.
Irish Food & Wine
Whether it’s free range produce fresh from the farm, artisan cheese, local apples or home bakery, and from pubs to restaurants and breweries, Ireland has it all. The local people pride themselves on sourcing local food as much as possible and making homemade, quality food. Much of the food is produced literally on the doorstep with many cafes and restaurants baking and cooking homemade delights. The majority of the fish and seafood is caught or harvested locally. Much of the greens are grown locally and lots of small, artisanal producers contribute jams, cheeses, seaweed, smoked salmon and more!
Landscape of Ireland
Ireland’s natural beauty is world-renowned. Glorious beaches, vast national parks, dramatic landscapes and interesting wildlife all make it the ideal destination for the cyclist or hiker–anytime of year, or weather condition!
Best Time to Visit Ireland
May to September
What to Bring on Tour
On the Bike:
- 2-3 pairs of cycling shorts with chamois lining
- Chamois cream
- 2-3 brightly colored bicycle jerseys (one will be provided by us)
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes and pedals (if you use them)
- Waterproof wind breaker or rain jacket
- Light weight jacket or vest
- Bicycle helmet
- Day pack/hip pack
- Arm and leg warmers
- Saddle (optional)
Off the Bike:
- 2-3 interchangeable evening outfits – our style is very casual and comfortable; jacket and tie not necessary
- We occasionally have a more formal evening, feel free to bring something for that occasion
- 1-2 lightweight sweaters
- 1-2 pairs of shorts or slacks
- Intimate clothing/sleepwear
- Comfortable walking shoes for evenings in town
For Alpine Tours:
Pack warmer clothing (layers), waterproof gear, warm gloves and hat
- Passport and photocopies of your passport
- Airline ticket/e-ticket information
- Camera and camera charger
- Cell phone
- Electrical adapter and adapter plug
- Prescriptions or other medications
- Bathing suit and sunscreen
- Cash for guide gratuity and meals on own
- Cash for wine kitty (optional)