We’ve lined up our Ciclismo Classico guides and some other amazing professionals to share their love of cycling, cooking, and culture on our weekly Virtual Zoom CICLISMO Show. We promise to keep you entertained, informed and to bring a little bit of la Bella Italia into your home. From cooking classes, historical talks to virtual rides, we have a little something for everyone! Here is the exciting Ciclismo Show Line Up of events:
- Fri, April 16 at 4:30 pm (EDT) A Historical, Culinary, and Cultural Journey Across Italy with Bike Across Italy experts, Ciclismo Guides Marcello Bonini and Massimo Gianangeli. TIP NOW!
- Fri, April 23 at 4:30 pm (EDT): Meet the Bee & Bike Lady of Southern NH. Join Beekeeper Suzanne Brouillette on a virtual tour of her Slovenian Apiary in the beautiful hamlet of Harrisville. Learn about her amazing hives and their habits and how she makes Slovenian Honey Liquor. Director Lauren Hefferon will also be there to talk about the history of Harrisville. REGISTER NOW!
- Fri, April 30 at 4:30 pm (EDT): Puglia Delizioso! Discover the charms and flavors of Italy’s charming and beloved boot with special guests Regina Ragone and Michael San Filippo. REGISTER NOW!
- Fri, May 7 at 4:30 pm (EDT): Breaking Bad Bike Habits that Limit Your Optimal Fitness with USA Cycling coach and bike guru, Richard Fries. REGISTER NOW!
- Fri, May 14 at 4:30 pm (EDT) Go Gravel with Ciclismo Gravel experts Marcello Bonini, Sandro Draghi, and Dave Kraus. REGISTER NOW!
While our events are FREE, donations to each of our hosts are welcomed through our paypal account. We appreciate your support helping our Guides during these difficult times in the tourism industry.
If you missed any of our events, be sure to check out our Ciclismo Event Archives!