Dear Ciclismo Classico Guests:
We believe that cycling in remote locations, far away from crowds is one of the most wonderful ways to explore the world! When you are ready to travel, we are here to help you plan a trip of a lifetime! To give you the peace of mind and flexibility that you need during these uncertain times, we have modified our deposit and cancelation policies for new 2021 reservations.
If you are ready to travel to Italy, please learn more about Italy’s entry requirements below.
Please note, in this ever-changing situation, we reserve the right to make changes to these policies as necessary. Read our Policies page for more details.
Director and Founder, Ciclismo Classico
New Reservations: Fall 2021 Tours
For EUROPEAN Tours, our policies as follows:
- Deposit of $600 is fully refundable up to 46 days before departure.
- Final Payment is due 45 days prior to departure.
For DOMESTIC Tours, our policies as follows:
- Deposit of $300 is fully refundable up to 31 days before departure.
- Final Payment is due 30 days prior to departure.
If your trip is postponed due to COVID-19 related issues after your final payment is made, we will rollover 100% of your trip funds to be used for future travel.
*Excludes custom tours.
Learn about Italy Travel Requirements
- Italy is open to American travelers who bring one of the following:
1) Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination, such as the CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, indicating full COVID-19 vaccination (14 days since receiving the final dose); or
2) Proof of a negative result from a PCR/NAAT or antigen COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of arrival in Italy (please note that Ciclismo requires a PCR test for unvaccinated guests). These requirements apply to all travelers ages 6 and over.
- All travelers must fill in a Passenger Locator Form at https://app.euplf.eu/#/ and download the resultant digital form or app with a QR code to bring on the flight.
- Effective August 6, 2021, proof of vaccination (or negative COVID-19 test 48 hrs prior) is required to enter some hotels, indoor restaurants, museums and other venues. We recommend that you carry your government-issued certificate, such as the CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, with you at all times. Children age 12 and under are excluded.
- A negative result from a COVID-19 PCR or antigen test taken within 3 days of your flight is required for entry into the US after your trip.
For the latest on travel requirements, visit the U.S. Department of State website.
For information about airline requirements, please visit:
* Ciclismo Classico shall not be responsible for, and shall make no refund for, events beyond its control, such as, without limitation, acts of God, strikes, acts of war, terrorism or civil disturbance, government restrictions, changes of schedules or operational decisions of air carriers, terrorist activity or the threat thereof, industrial action, natural or nuclear activity, epidemic, pandemic, illness, physical injury, quarantine, medical or customs or immigration regulation, delay, or cancellation, adverse weather conditions, fire, or for acts or omission of Third Parties or other parties not under the control of Ciclismo Classico and all similar events outside our control. Please see our Policies page for more details.