Nature Lovers Unite on the World's Most Pristine Island
Straddling the equator some 600-miles west of mainland Ecuador are Las Islas Encantadas—the Enchanted Islands. Better known as the Galapagos Archipelago, these pristine and exotic islands are a nature lover’s paradise and one of the most unique and coveted photographic destinations in the world. Our exclusive photo tour here offers you total immersion in this natural world, one that‘s truly primeval. Here lizards, penguins, and blue-footed boobies share the beach with us, unconcerned by our presence. You’ll capture amazing memories as you walk along bright white sandy beaches framed by crystal-clear aqua waters, or try world-class snorkeling at Kicker Rock. And because our Galapagos adventure is based on a small boat (the Beluga), you’ll be able to delve more deeply into all that they have to offer.
Throughout this very special adventure, your camera becomes the third eye you need to view and capture this rare destination up close and keep it forever in your heart. Every step of the way hands-on instruction, guidance will be provided by renowned South American wildlife photographer, Ossian Lindholm. He will ensure you have plenty of opportunities to get the perfect shot of a hummingbird, a blue-footed booby or a barking seal. During our rest periods on the boat, you will have plenty of time to review your photos with Ossian who will provide useful feedback on how to edit and make your photographic vision come alive.
Creatures We Hope to See…
Marine iguanas, Galapagos sea lions, blue-footed boobies, Nazca boobies, flamingos, Galapagos Darwin’s finches (several species), Galapagos penguin, greater flamingo, black-necked stilt, Galapagos giant tortoises (both in captivity and in their natural environment), white-tipped reef shark, black-tipped reef shark, Galapagos reef shark, spotted eagle ray, stingrays, and several species of tropical fish.
It’s also possible to see several species of whales (humpback, pilot and orca), bottle-nosed dolphins, and giant rays.
- Be surrounded by dozens of hummingbirds and learn how to take their photo
- Spend two peaceful days in an exotic cloud forest with rare creatures and animals
- Swim with seals, turtles, exotic fish and an occasional (friendly shark)
- Walk pristine white sandy beaches
- Daily sunrises, sunsets and starry nights
- Enjoy the finest professional crew aboard the small luxury boat, the Beluga
- Be transfixed, transformed and forever inspired by the friendly creatures that welcome us to this magical place
What to Expect
TerrainFlat, sandy & rocky
Start LocationQuito, Ecuador
End LocationQuito, Ecuador
MileageAverage Daily: 3 Total: 21
ElevationAverage Daily: NA Total: NA
Once you have a trip confirmed, we will feed you a steady diet of additional pre-departure information that includes: How to train, prepare, pack and all the wonderful, inspirational and practical things you want and need to know before you go! Our Travel Advisors will be available to help plan your pre- and post-tour travel.
- Daily photography instruction and one-one-one coaching with Ossian Lindholm, one of Argentina’s most renowned nature photographers
- Galapagos naturalist guide in the Islands portion
- Internal flights (Guayaquil-Galapagos-Guayaquil and Baltra-Isabela)
- Transfer by boat from Isabela to Puerto Ayora and from Puerto Ayora to San Cristobal
- Galapagos entrance fee and taxes
- All accommodation in boutique lodges and the luxury boat La Beluga
- All meals included