Experience Dingle Peninsula and Ireland’s rich culture!
This new, invigorating hiking adventure along the Dingle Peninsula has something to offer every kind of traveler. Enjoy moderate daily hikes offering amazing views of the wild, long stretches of sandy beaches and coastal nature. You’ll explore Irish and Gaelic language communities and delve into Ireland’s rich musical tradition and folklore history. You’ll also get a taste of fresh, delicious nouveax Irish cuisine and visit to farms, talented artisans and craftspeople.
Until very recently, the area had been closed off to influences of the modern world, leaving the languages and traditions of the region completely intact. Join us on this special insider’s introduction to our very own family and friends in this unique, friendly corner of Ireland!
- Experience Ireland’s most revered Dingle and Kerry Penisulas
- Hike in the stunning Killarney National Park
- Enjoy fresh, delicious and locally produced Irish food
- Indulge in Irish music, song and dance in the evenings
- Feel like a local with a one-of-a-kind insider look into this fascinating part of Ireland